- What they say: The Ronix One wakeboard shape pioneers the evolution of variable rails. Shallow molded fins, forgiving angled bevels, and a fuller mid rail set the pace of this mellower freeride-inspired shape...
- What they say: For years, Parks Bonifay has been synonymous with big rocker lines that have a super-late kick. A signature rocker that gave Parks a straight up and down snappy pop, earning him the coveted Legend Award from WAKEBOARDING magazine...
- Length: 131 cm Width: 40.6 cm MSRP: $246.00 Surf Style: Just a little too wide in the nose to fully rip the turns but is very stable on the wake and good for a wide range of abilities. Big Air: One of the best popping boards with it's wide tail and is fast enough to deliver the cuts which will take you to the flats...
- It happens every year: While the snow falls, then melts, then falls again, you surf the Web, read the mags, dog-ear the catalogs and start dreaming about this magical new board that will revolutionize your riding...
- Length: 140cm
MSRP: $359 Available in HC
Surfing: Board goes from edge to edge well, with plenty of control.
Spinning: Spins well; board lets you know when you are off the wake...
- Length: 132cm available in 125cm
Surfing: Rides high on the water; doesn't carve very deep into the wake.
Spinning: Comes off the wake well; spins well due to shorter length...
- Length: 137cm available in 142cm
Surfing: Quick edge to edge.
Spinning: Releases well; being a short board, it spins faster...
- Length: 132cm
MSRP: $459 available in 137cm
Surfing: Has good solid edge control, but it's not super-nimble.
Spinning: Nice and light in the air, but make sure you're off the wake first...
- Length: 137cm
Surfing: Great beginner board. Tracks well on the water, with no surprises.
Spinning: Could use more rocker to increase pop off the wake, but lands well...
- Length: 132cm available in 137cm
Surfing: Great reactive board that digs hard.
Spinning: Good off the wake, but you can really feel the width of the board when you're in the air...
- Length: 133cm available in 138cm
Surfing: Responsive and quick, with killer tracking.
Spinning: Easy to spin with plenty of pop...
- Length: 138 cm Width: 41.9 cm
Surf Style: Loose but not full of energy. Doesn't have the real nimble feel of the best surfers.
Big Air: This is not a fast board and, consequently, isn't great on a long cut...
- Length: 142 cm Width: 41.3 cm
Surf Style: Good long edges, surfs like a longboard. Extra channels track well.
Big Air: Will definitely go big with a rider who knows how to cut...
- Length: 142 cm Width: 39.4 cm
Surf Style: Board is surprisingly loose for as long as it is. It feels snappy and quick and is ideal for any level surfer
Big Air: The perfect "cut big and blast to the-flats"-type-of board...
- Length: 141 cm Width: 40.0 cm
Surf Style: Easily one of the best surfing.boards.ever built. This board is fast and slashy.
Big Air: Good board for launching way out into the flats...