Overview: Goode Skis have consistently been represented on the podium in all age divisions at Nationals. We can expect more of the same, given one particular new feature of the 9960. The ski now allows for binding inserts, or you can drill into the ski. The shape, which remains unchanged from the 9900, is what Regina Jaquess and Chris Parrish set world records on in 2010. What’s more, the ski’s available in three different flexes.
We think: No wonder so many skiers ride this shape and run stellar buoy counts – it quickly recovers from mistakes.
Goode says: Designed for elite, high performance and performance skiers, the all-new 9960,™ gets its shape and DNA from our World Record performing 9900SL. In 2010, skiing on Goode 9900SL’s, Chris Parrish (2@43′ off) and Regina Jaquess (2@41′ off) set new World Records. The innovative 9960™ series offers high performance proven skiing performance like no other. Boots and bindings may be installed on our new 9960™ using either inserts or Inter-Loc.™ The 9960™ can be ordered with inserts, compatible with all popular binding hole patterns.
Features and Benefits:
• 9900SL World Record holding shape and DNA
• Asymmetrical™ right foot and left foot forward options
• Lightweight with firm flex and torsion ratio
• Impressive speed and control
• Builds angle quickly, fast, easy on-side and off-side turns
• Finishes turns smoothly with more speed and less effort
• Insert compatible for all popular binding hole patterns
• Available in Classic, Mid Ride and Wide Ride shapes
• Custom hand-made in the USA
• Money back 30-day money back guarantee
• 5-year limited warranty
Sizes: 62,” 64.25,” 65.75,” 66.5,” 67.25,” 70.25”