Malibu’s Corvette Limited Edition Sport-V will rock your world.
Whether you’re a die-hard Corvette fan or just a speed aficionado, you’ll be thrilled to know that Malibu unveiled its newest creation — the 2008 Malibu Corvette Limited Edition Sport-V. One glance at this mean machine will leave no doubt in your mind that this boat is a dream.
Based on the 2008 C6 Corvette, this Malibu is available in Coupe and Z06 editions, with respective MSRPs of $82,900 and $102,700. Equipped with a 512-horsepower, 7-liter LS7 engine (Z06 model), it’s no wonder that the speed on this baby floors us and leaves us thirsty for an undoubtedly memorable set. Whether either price tag is within your means or not, do yourself a favor — find the select Malibu dealer closest to you carrying this bad boy and check it out for yourself. (Note: You may want to bring a bucket along for your drool.)
Although it’s nearly impossible to find something on this boat we didn’t like, here are a few features that put a twinkle in our eyes:
• The mere speed — this craft hits speeds of 60-plus mph
• Luxury heated bucket seats
• Corvette-styled hood, coved hull, rear vents and exhaust tips
• Exclusive custom Corvette-styled trailer
• Theater-style LED interior lighting
• Eight-speaker Malibu Rockford Fosgate stereo system
• Clear Lexan engine hatch lit by 24 red LEDs
• Corvette signature emblems
• Power wing windshield with rolling windows
For more information: www.malibuboats.com