Articles Tagged: Alex Lauretano
- This was the 37th World Cup Stop in the series of the International Waterski & Wakeboard Federation (IWWF). Hot on the heels of last month's World Cup Stop in Mandurah, Western Australia, it was another thriller.
- We asked Thomas Gustafson for his favorite photos from the past 12 months. Check out the first installment of a dozen stellar shots, including Alex Laurentano, Billy Susi, Jon Travers and the action shot of Thomas Degasperi that scored the May issue cover.
- Go behind the scenes of the first annual calendar shoot for Girls That Fly, a professional organization of women water ski jumpers that showcases the talent and bravery of these athletes. One of the driving forces behind Girls That Fly, jump legend June Fladborg stars as the cover girl of their 2012 calendar...
- Check out all the action and shenanigans from the 2010 Collegiate Water Ski National Championships. Plus, find out which schools and individual athletes came out on top.
- The University of Louisiana at Monroe's latest recruit, Alex Lauretano, has enjoyed an amazing fall semester by setting two pending national collegiate records.
- Storm Selsor and Danyelle Bennett won overall titles in the Open Men and Open Women divisions during day six of the GOODE Water Ski National Championships continued at Waters Edge in Wilmington, Illinois.
- As summer 2009 waned, Radar skiers Chris Rossi, Trent Finlayson, Aaron Larkin, Jason McClintock, Julien Beaufils, Whitney McClintock and Alex Lauretano assembled at Matt Rini's ski school in Clermont, Florida, to shoot the 2010 Radar Skis catalog with WaterSki magazine photographer Bill Doster...