Articles Tagged: Aliaksei Zharnasek
- This was the 37th World Cup Stop in the series of the International Waterski & Wakeboard Federation (IWWF). Hot on the heels of last month's World Cup Stop in Mandurah, Western Australia, it was another thriller.
- Cat-like reflexes, powerful core strength, and high-level mental toughness are a few words that come to mind when defining the athletic attributes of the world's elite trickers. Here's a look at some of them in action at the Moomba Masters.
- The 2012 Malibu Open hosted more than just record-breaking runs. This year saw the first annual WATERSKI Awards ceremony, where editor Todd Ristorcelli honored ten of the world's best water skiers.
- See the second installment of WATERSKI contributor Thomas Gustafson's best water ski photos of 2011, including Aaron Larkin, Carlo Allais, Natalia Berdnikova and Thomas Degasperi.
- With so many incredible water skiers and performances over the last 12 months, we knew it would be a challenge to award the best of the best. We started by methodically listing the accomplishments and scores of the most elite water skiers in the world...
- The key to staying in shape is to keep active, and even if you don’t have a gym membership, there are plenty of other activities to keep you fit and focused. To give you an idea of the numerous different water ski exercises available, we asked three professional trick skiers to describe the top two ways they keep in shape while off the water...