Articles Tagged: Andre De Villiers
- Andre De Villiers and Brendan Paige are two of the most progressive barefooters in the world, and you won't believe some of the things they're doing on the water these days.
- We asked Thomas Gustafson for his favorite photos from the past 12 months. Check out the first installment of a dozen stellar shots, including Alex Laurentano, Billy Susi, Jon Travers and the action shot of Thomas Degasperi that scored the May issue cover.
- In this barefoot water ski how to, Paul Macdonald shows you how to do four easy barefoot skiing tricks that will turn heads on the water.
- Barefoot skiing behind a plane and more crazy stunts from Ron Scarpa, Paul Macdonald, Nolan Lough and Andre De Villiers during a photo and video shoot for Eagle Sports and Barefoot Central.
- Check out this year's poster for Footstock, taking place August 21 - 22 in Crandon, Wisconsin. The national championship of endurance barefooting, Footstock pits the world's best pro and amateur barefooters in a head-to-head endurance battle over a grueling, rough-water course...
- Barefooters have always been known as…well, the crazy and extreme renegades of the water sports world. If you’re a hardcore footer, we don’t mean that to offend, but rather to give props to those willing to do just about anything behind a boat at top speeds...