Articles Tagged: axis a20
- I pulled the Fall 2012 cover of TransWorld WAKEBOARDING with a tuck knee grab off the kicker. I tweaked that move so hard that I almost got my knee to the board. Now, you may not go to that level on your lake, but you can have a lot of fun with tuck knee tricks, especially when you can work them into a spin or a flip...
- Whether you opt for the Alpine or our WetSounds systems in your Axis A20 or Axis A22, everyone on the lake will want to turn off their stereo when you cruise by.
2013 Axis Boat Guide Get more Axis with the 2013 Axis Boat Guide...
- With perfectly shaped wakes for wakeboarders of all levels and the ability to please skiers, the Axis A20 is a capable crossover and an incredible value. At exactly 20 feet, it's also a dream to trailer and store.
- The Axis A20 is the smallest ski boat in the Axis Boats family, but that doesn’t mean it sacrifices on wake performance.
- With the A20, Axis packed its ride-first mentality and no-fuss function into a compact package.
- The innovative features available on today’s ski boats allow you to enhance your boat’s performance, convenience and appearance like never before.
- Like its larger sibling, the all-new Axis A20 is designed to give riders and their families uncomplicated style and big-wake performance — all at a low price point.
- Get a sneak peek at the 2011 Axis A20, the all-new 20-foot wakeboard boat from Axis Boats. The Axis A20 puts the overall look and features of its longer sibling, the Axis A22, into a compact package that's a good fit for riders on size-restricted waterways or who have a smaller garage or tow vehicle.