Articles Tagged: ho skis
- Terry Winter signs with HO Skis. "I spent the entire fall and winter testing all of the skis I could, and the A3 stood out as having the best blend of the aspects that are important to me in a ski."
- The days of skiing being constrained to private locations, pristine conditions, and behind select watercrafts is over. The HO Freeeride was designed to be rode virtually anywhere, anytime, behind anything, and with any style.
- Lake Powell’s name conjures images of adventure-filled days and endless summer nights. An unspeakably beautiful body of water that straddles the Arizona-Utah border, Lake Powell actually began with a 1950s dam initiative led by President Eisenhower...
- The offseason can be downright depressing. Here's a quick-hit vid from a 2013 HO product shoot to help snap you out of the funk you're in and get you pumped about next season!
- HO Sports is proud to introduce their newest high-end tournament slalom ski to the market, the Syndicate A3. If team captain Will Asher's stellar performance at the 2012 Diablo Shores Pro Am in September is any indication of the ski's potential, we'd say it's going to be a hot selling item in 2013...
- See HO Sports team skiers Will Asher, KC Wilson, Greg Badal, April Coble, Taylor Woosley and Breanne Wagner on 2011 HO skis.