Articles Tagged: Moomba Mobius XLV
- The XL in Mobius XLV might as well stand for extra large, because this boat is all about big.
- Thanks to Moomba's 2011 Boat Show Specials, there's no better time to buy a Moomba ski boat. Buy a 2011 Moomba ski boat at you local boat show between Jan. 1 and Feb. 28, 2011, and Moomba Boats will give you five accessory credits worth more than $3,000 in upgrades for $500.
- The flagship of the Mobius line, the Moomba Mobius XLV spans an imposing 23 feet and boasts Moomba Boats' largest interior.
- The Moomba Mobius Gravity XLV harkens back to the 23-footer's days of towing one of wakeboarding's biggest events — the Gravity Games.
- Get a first look at Moomba Boats' 2011 lineup of ski boats and wakeboard boats, including the Moomba Outback, Moomba Outback V, Moomba Mobius LSV and Moomba Mobius XLV.
- BOAT REVIEW The Mobius XLV isn't just the flagship of the Moomba line because it's the biggest and widest. It also has a dramatic hull that makes it worthy of pulling pro wakeboard tournaments. Overall, it's a very impressive wakeboard and ski boat that balances that size and performance with the need to rein in the final price, which this year crossed the $40K barrier to a still low $42,595...
- BOAT REVIEW If your kids are begging for a wakeboard boat with a serious wake, and you're tired of begging the bank for a serious loan, look no further than the Mobius XLV. There aren't too many wakeboard boats that offer advanced-level wakes for $39,995, which includes a trailer...
- Moomba Mobius XLV
The true resourcefulness of Moomba is on display in the Mobius XLV. To hold the sticker price relatively low on this high-end specialty wakeboarding boat, Moomba knows exactly where to scrimp — no stainless-steel cup holders here — and where to splurge, namely on construction and design...