Articles Tagged: surf gate
- Wakesurfing is one of the funnest things to do behind the boat, but you can look like a kook pretty quick if you don’t add in a little style. Malibu’s new SURF GATE lets you create ocean-like waves behind the boat, so it’s high time to bring some more surf style to the lake...
- There are two types of 180 shoves — surface shoves and air shoves — and the motion for the two is very similar. As a result, I’m going to teach you how to do the surface shove first, so you can work up to the air shove and if you’re really ambitious eventually taking it to 360...
- Cobe Micacich, head coach at Freedom Wake Park, shares his foolproof tips to master wakesurf 360s.
- Malibu Boats rider Brian Grubb shares his formula for boosting huge wakesurf airs on both sides of his Malibu Wakesetter with the new SURF GATE.
- Thanks to Malibu's new SURF GATE System, wakesurfing will never be the same. Go behind the scenes the revolutionary device, which lets you create long, glassy waves on either side of the boat in seconds — all with just the touch of a finger.
- Malibu’s SURF GATE has paved the way for all kinds of interesting new possibilities on a wakesurfer. One of my favorites is the wave-to-wave transfer. This trick will amaze your friends in the boat, but just about anyone can do it with a little practice, these tips and SURF GATE.
- With Malibu’s new SURF GATE, it’s easier than ever to weight your boat for surfing. In fact, I can start off with a wakeskate session and my driver can have the perfect surf wave ready in less time than it takes to switch boards. Here’s how I build the perfect wave in seconds thanks to SURF GATE.