Articles Tagged: Swiss Ski School
- On Oct. 3, 19-year-old Nate Smith became the youngest skier to ever run 41 off. His surprise success has drawn the ire of parts of the skiing community. The hate won't slow as skiing's next star takes aim at Chris Parrish's world record.
- The beauty of WATERSKIFantasy Camp is that it lets you forget about everything except the water. During the week, nothing else matters: every meal is catered, your accommodations are plush, the bar is fully stocked and new friends are close by to share in the fun.
- Watch all the action from the ultimate water ski experience — WATERSKI's 2010 Fantasy Camp. Follow our crew of campers as they train with Malibu Boats skiers Will Asher and Thomas Degasperi, take daily sets behind the Malibu Response LXi at Clermont, Florida's Swiss Ski School, and receive tips from some of sport's best coaches.
- Watch Malibu Boats skiers Will Asher and Thomas Degasperi go head to head in the Swiss Ski School slalom course during the WATERSKI's 2010 Fantasy Camp.
- WaterSki magazine is proud to announce that Malibu Boats and Boatmate Trailers have signed on as official sponsors of WaterSki’s 2010 Fantasy Camp. Now in its fourth year, WaterSki magazine’s Fantasy Camp offers water skiers of all levels the opportunity to ski with and learn from the best of the best...
- Follow our Fantasy campers as they discover innovative techniques straight from the pros. In between workouts, massages, great meals and parties, eight skiers from Italy, Switzerland, Greece and the United States make the most of their time with Wade Cox, Thomas Moore and Karina Nowlan...