Articles Tagged: water ski review
- The year is officially halfway over and to celebrate the first 6 months of 2010, we decided to take a look back at waterskimag.com’s top ten posts from the first half of 2010. From ski and ski boat reviews to water ski how tos and world records, all of them are worth a second look.
- WATERSKI has broken through the manufacturers' glossy descriptions, bypassing the sales pitch to talk to the guys who know these skis best, the pros. See what they have to say about the Connelly Prophecy, D3 Z7st, Goode 9900SL, HO Sports A1, O'Brien Elite, and Radar Strada.
- The O'Brien Elite slalom water ski is incredibly quick and responsive, which allows skiers to correct their mistakes.
- The HO A1 slalom water ski has a low tip height, which creates a large sweet spot, allowing skiers to make multiple mistakes and still keep their eyes on the prize.
- The Goode 9900SL slalom water ski is crazy fast. It gets you from one side of the course to the other in good time.
- The D3 Z7st slalom water ski feels exactly the same across both sides of the course and eliminates the stress of onside versus offside.
- The Connelly Prophecy slalom water ski suits all styles, but grooves well with skiers who blend modern counter-rotation and old-school hips-up ripping.
- The 2010 Radar Strada slalom water ski gets you across the lake fast and inspires confidence through all phases of the turn.